what do u find romantic??? y?? *

nicosky 7/7/2006 - 3:02:24
helo baby thinx to join this group.u find passion,cheerful,spirit. *

bl0ndii 7/28/2006 - 3:54:17
thnx hun.i will. sooooooooooo what do u find romantic? *

nicosky 7/29/2006 - 5:10:45
baby may please send me your cell number *

foreva 9/17/2006 - 11:57:13
I find nothing more rewarding than cooking a special neck of the one i love while its cooking ill run her a candle lite bath with soft music playing in the back ground *

slick.0 11/22/2006 - 1:25:51
Or how about a night walk to see the moon jus before it rise lookin at the one u love n jus tell her how much more beautiful she is, seal the moment wit a kiss, fall on ur knees, cry and ask her to marry u *

nestum 1/6/2007 - 3:31:32
Candle light dinner wiv red roses den takin a walk at da beach at nyt watchin da stars wid da man of ur dreamz besyd u an seal it wiv a kiss, dat i find mo romantic *

lasttry 15.05.08 - 08:00am
When male-female comes in eachother's contact by physical way or mental way by meeting or chating on networks or in real life, there is always a kinda s*xual attraction naturaly, and that attraction of s*x makes eachother feel tramondas attraction and interests and thats the romance, s*x is a process and nt only intercourse between male-female, frndship between male-female is the 1st step towards s*x and s*x itself it may reach upto the physical relationship or may not but afterall its also a s*x at primary stage known as romance or male-female frndship. *

mediglow 13.09.08 - 07:10pm
Finding a rose, shaking its petals off, placing them on ur loved ones face & lips, while sitting on a grassy field at night under the moonlight, lookin straight at her, & telling her u luv her *

* ROMENTIC Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ROMENTIC

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store